As always, this update includes many new features, code optimizations and bug fixes. See the (never complete) list of changes on the Documentation wiki (yep, you can help by editing the page). Get Tiki 20.0 through the download page.
After one alpha and one beta version the Tiki 20.0 final version was released on June 26th, 2019 (yay, in time as planned, thanks to Roberto!). Special thanks to Omar Kurt of netsparker.com for security enhancements.
Tiki 20 keeps the same requirements as Tiki 19 so the upgrade path should be easy.
Amongst the most significant changes are:
- Google ReCaptcha v2 support has been upgraded to Google ReCaptcha 3
- New console commands were added
- OAuth2 support added
- Webmail now uses Cypht integration instead of the old Tiki code
- Converted WebDAV to http://sabre.io/dav/ (and CalDAV and CardDAV is on roadmap)
- New in wiki syntax: We've added support to use @username mentions
- New wiki plugins:
- PluginCypht (see the Webmail/Cypht integration above)
- PluginMarkdown (yeah, you can use the MD syntax in Tiki now!)
- TRIM has been rewritten and became now the "Tiki Manager"
- XMPP: Massively improved Openfire-Converse-Tiki interoperability. See it in action at http://wikisuite.chat/
For more details please see Documentation.